food

Style

travel

Reignition



Hello. Major long time no see. I won't go into lack of blogging blah blah blah....however, I am back.
I recently met up with Szeyuin  - we had been meaning to meet ALL year it feels like and the stars finally aligned and it happened at the start of September.

We met in Peggy Porsches which is this beautifully pink, picturesque café in the Fitzrovia area. I don't think I have ever been to a place more instagrammable in my life or have seen so many people take so many photos in one place in such a short space of time. If you are after pretty photos, I highly recommend heading here. The cake is pretty good too.

I was a tiny bit apprehensive meeting Szeyuin as I can be socially awkward and weird when I meet new people as well as worrying about if we would get along. That was silly, Szeyuin is one of the loveliest people I have ever met and had a such a fun day laughing and talking about how much we love food.

She was also really inspiring, not only with her creative skills but also with her life! Moving across the World and having the courage to follow her dreams is just so cool.

One of the things that I have been actively trying to do this year is to appreciate the people around me a lot more and to recognise what makes them wonderful. Maybe this is something that comes with shrugging off insecurities but there's something so freeing in openly celebrating what others do, not only to others but to their faces. If you think someone is great, don't hold back - say it to their face, you might just make their day :)

All the above photos were taken by Szeyuin. If you like what she does, give her a shout on Instagram - she's a social media content creator! Go and follow Szeyuin on Instagram @szeyuin

I would love to hear who inspires you - leave me a comment down below!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. welcome back babe! you look cute as always!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be so good fucking you

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.