food

Style

travel

Fairy dust

Hey! Happy Belated Christmas!! How was your Christmas? I had a lovely Christmas, opened presents, ate loads of food and watched Doctor Who :) I also got a lot of money (most of which I've already spent), which I spent on the sales!! I brought the harley tee and the Henry Holland tights and the multicoloured jumper in the sales. The shorts in the last photo, you'll see very soon! 
I can't believe how fast the year has gone, and soon it will be 2011! Its ridiculous! Things I want to happen next year:
1. Be accepted into one of the many drama schools I have applied for.
2. To go away with my bf.
3. To go see more bands live. 
4. To come up with more things to put on this list, haha.

Have a lovely new year and holiday!

♥♥♥♥

Carmen Ri.





8 comments

  1. Fabulous :)

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such a long while since I last commented on your blog, so I've come on your blog today to change that so now it's more a recent activity.

    You of course are looking very stylish and desirable as always!

    I love you, you little gem and I look forward to seeing you sometime in the new year.

    Nancy Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!! xx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tutu! Yay for your list, i hope they will all be achieved for you!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome :)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your skirt and those boots, man! Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this - the tee with the tulle skirt is just perfection.

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.