food

Style

travel

Need More Sleep


Need more sleep. This t-shirt tells the story of my life and probably yours too. If you have ever wondered what I wear in my downtime - this is it. I adore slouchy over-sized tees paired with lace shorts and comfy socks. So damn comfortable. I can't wait for the warmer weather when I can transfer this outfit to the outside. Until then I'm quite content wearing this at home :) 

I'm currently reading 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami - I have heard great things about the books. I read Book 1 last year and really enjoyed it, so can't wait to finish it! I am trying to read more, I use to be an avid reader as a teenager but lately have been so lax with it. Reading more is definitely something I want to improve on this year :)

Catch up on my latest video below! Happy weekend everyone!



What I'm wearing:  T-Shirt |  Pull & Bear    Shorts |  Boohoo    Socks | Disneyland

2 comments

  1. I looooove this shirt! haha its the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the t-shirt is really cute.
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.