food

Style

travel

Silver Lining


This time last week it was my birthday! Birthdays are my favourite times of the year. For me I view it as the start of the new year and technically it is! I know so many people who view their birthday as a day to dread, they forget that this is their very own personal new year. I don't know anyone who views new year as negatively as people sometimes view their own birthday. Birthdays are meant to be full of joy, excitement, celebration and cake. Lots of cake. 

I have somewhat of a birthday tradition - my mum and I go shopping! When I was younger clothes shopping was something to be treasured. It wasn't something as a commonplace as it is today - we only ever really went shopping for clothes on birthdays or Christmas. So even though now that I'm older and shopping has become a widespread phenomenon is my family's household - it is still  very magical to me. 

This year we were quite restrained and didn't buy the whole of Oxford St. I am trying not to buy things that will bore me too quickly - instead trying to choose things that I will want to wear forever. I think this jumper counts as one of them. I know I have a gazillion turtleneck jumpers already but this one is different. It may actually be my favourite. No, it is definitely my favourite. The oversized neck, colour and overall slouchy, comfy feel to it just makes it a joy to wear. Kind of thanking the weather for being so out of whack that I can get some good wear out of it before I will have to retire it until the Autumn. The best part - it was on sale. 

If you want to see more of what I bought and also what wonderful people gave me, watch the video below :)



What I'm wearing : Jumper | H&M    Skirt |  UO    Shoes | I Desire The That Will Destroy Me

5 comments

  1. Love this look so much, it seems so classic, especially in that photo of you with the jumper tucked into your skirt :) Happy Belated Birthday :D

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jumper - loved how you styled it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing my experience with sSaeed ghani's products. I have heard about Saeed Ghani's products for quite a sometime, but never got a chance to try them out. I never knew a benefit of Saeed ghani products until Fakhra from Fakhra Beauty Blog bought me these goodies. I got engaged last month and my lovely blogger friend Fakhra came to meet me and bought me some gifts. It was lovely meeting with her, but we forgot to take pics, but I'm very happy to meet her she is really a nice lady. online shopping in pakistan with free home delivery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is money, everyone is looking for a safer and reasonable place for online shopping in pakistan. try posting an article on this as well. keep up the good work. thanks

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.