food

Style

travel

A Good Friday!


On Good Friday, it was the birthday of two of my sisters. They have the fortune or misfortune (depending on their mood) of being born on the same day but four years apart! Being the oldest of many siblings, is like being an extra parent, I can't believe how fast they have grown up. The years seem to be whizzing by! Happy Birthday Joyce and Zoe!!! To celebrate we went shopping, ate at Wahaca and for Joyce, since she is now 18, went for a drink. 
It's weird not doing a full outfit post on here, I don't think I've done only partial outfit shots in a looooooooong while. You can't see it too well, but I'm wearing my new dress from The Scarlet Room. I'm so happy with this dress, so much so that when I have more money, I'm going to get it in grey. The feather headpiece I'm wearing is actually a necklace, that I wore in a post a few posts back. When I first saw it, I actually believed it to be a head piece rather than a necklace. Ha! I'm so glad that it functions as both! 


Carmen Ri



You can also stalk me at these wonderful places!



What I'm wearing:
Headpiece  Bitching and Junkfood
Dress  The Scarlet Room



20 comments

  1. You are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all gorgeous! happy birthday to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you all look alike, so cute.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even realize that was the necklace I love so much! It's fantastic on your head. I love it. And I have never heard of two siblings having the same birthday-- that's really incredible. I think I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your sisters !! They are so cute ^^ ! And I adore the feather crown/ necklace !! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love that recycled cardboard thingy! And I like your headpiece so much - it`s so cool that it can be worn as a necklace as well.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Pretty! Pretty! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the pics! Love the head piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you three looked really pretty! seriously! hahaha...
    is wahaca nice? i wanna try because it has a good interior lol ;D
    happy birthday for your sisters btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos !

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great day!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute post, lovely photos.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty <33

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!! <33

    I just followed your blog. Mind to follow back ? ^^

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. Happy b'day to both of your sister :D
    so coincidence, their born day can fall in the same date.
    All of you look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You bought a new camera right? The photos are looking pretty great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so fun, they born in the same day haha
    happy bday for your sisters! =)

    I love all your clothes! really! if we were neighbors I steal them all haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing head piece.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that's really cool thats they were born ont he same date, but arent twins XD i love the headdress as a necklace too :3 sounds like a nice family outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. these pictures look like a lot of fun. you are just gorgeous, girl!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.