food

Style

travel

Ponyhair

What I'm wearing: Shirt - Evil Twin Skirt - ShopRougeFox   Socks - H&M   Shoes - River Island via Ebay

This weekend has been a bit hectic. We recently got some new furniture for our room and I've spent the whole weekend assembling it all! I'm so happy, I have a new set of drawers. I was in serious need of more storage space for my clothes but I've been good and also decided to give away some of my clothes to my younger sisters aha. Once the room is all done and looking pretty, I'll show you what it looks like :) 

We all know I have a struggling addiction ~ha, who am I kidding?! I ain't struggling ~ with shoes. These beauties I got on ebay the other week. They're so pretty, according to the seller they're made out of ponyhair  ~ which isn't, thankfully, actually made out of ponyhair! ~ and have a leather lightning bolt going down the back of the heel. I'm not going to lie, these shoes aren't the easiest pair to walk in. I can stomp about in my hellbounds for hours but these, these are the ultimate challenge aha. 

I'm off to finish off my room, it's going to take me hourssss! 



You can also stalk me here:  




19 comments

  1. those shoes are adorable- and you seriously get a new pair every week haha! and i really like your pink pleated skirt- that color reminds me of bubble gum and i looove it. also, i wish i had a sister exactly for that reason. all i can get is over sized hoodies from my brothers -__-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly in awe of your outfit posts and clothes. You beauty.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pink color is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos! I love how you shot this against a brick background :)
    Loove your blouse the pink skirt!
    Vogue Villain

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty, always look so cute!

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shirt looks magical. Just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shirt!!!
    We follow you right now!
    Kisses,

    girls from VOGUELE

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post.
    http://onlinefootwearindia.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/loafers-are-perfect-for-professional-as-well-as-casual-settings/

    ReplyDelete
  9. those heels are very nice, really sets off your look.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think all that cake - food & milkshakes have gone to your legs.
    Kind of chunky and fat.
    But not to worry.
    We hear there are loads of cargo with Carmen and Fred.
    It's those Nnships talking about Playdota and Gore - Istanbul.
    And Ruthibelle sure helped out with all her " pastor" - Toronto & Chumato.
    Yum - Yum.
    Not to be confused with Tree or Tremp or Leaves or Root.
    Or plants or wires or vines.
    Or rats or moles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfits and lovely photo-spot! :D

    and you're so pretty, :D<3

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty place, and pretty of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. so nice. lovely place . i love it nice blog .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a nice outfit everything is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh sheer blouse yes, defenetly a good piece to go with everything!! love the socks and shoes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!

    (giveaway iphone cover)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.