food

Style

travel

Funny Faces

What I'm wearing: Shirt | Paul & Joe Sister Top | Urban Outfitters   Skirt | Missguided   ♥ Shoes | Deandri   Bag | F21   Hat | Urban Outfitters

Yesterday my mum, two sisters, my mum's two friends and I went shopping :) And it was so much fun, we spent lots of time staring at pretty clothes, eating cake and pulling silly faces! It was really nice having a girly day out. Plus being serious is stoopid. Aha.

You might have noticed that I have new shoes!! I've been wanting these for so long and I now finally have them (another present from my lovely bf ~ most spoilt gf in the world!)!!! I adore them so much ~  I now have smart shoes aha. There's something so feminine and yet slightly masculine about them. Best shoes. 

Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway with Oasap! It means so much to me that you take time to read my blog and it was nice to be able to give one of you something back :) Now to announce the winner: The winner is Thais!! Congratulations!! 












14 comments

  1. adorable~

    www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so so cute!!

    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family! I love your outfit, especially your shoes. :)

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're the cutiest in the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty look lady. Fun pics.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family looks adorable, you look really cute with the polka dots top and hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your skirt! Nice pics :))

    Kisses,

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a fun day! I love your hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh, what darling photos! everyone here is so well dressed!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really get pleasure from that design ,it's such a desire house ,but i donot come to feel safe a little

    Look at my web page ... arrow newport 8 ft. x 6 ft. steel shed model # np8667

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfits! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the group shot - so so cute omg!

    x

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.