food

Style

travel

Weekend Goodness

What I'm wearing: Dress | Wholesale-dress.net    Shorts | Bitching and Junkfood  ♥  Cat Ears | UO  ♥  Skates | Ebay 

My weekend has been incredibly fun! I spent most of it eating, laughing at silly youtube videos, reading comics, talking, drinking ginger beer, rollerskating in the sun and finished off the weekend with Star Trek Into Darkness :D Star Trek was soooo good. I left the cinema grinning like an idiot it was so good aha. Hope you guys had a good weekend. Let me know what you got up to!

Come and say hi on twitter and instagram @carmenrii 





13 comments

  1. beautiful photos!!!
    love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how cute! i really love the third photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, glad you had a brilliant weekend! X
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rollerskates are so cool!! It seems that you have the best time!! Cool pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks so much fun! I bet is hard work to rollerskate in those! Lovely photos they look vintage an fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute photos!!! love your outfit :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I haven't been rollerskating in forever! I love your retro ones, I'm gonna be stalking eBay for a pair now! These photos are so fun & cute, and I love those kitty ears too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. Love the skatessssss.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool pictures<3 Skating seems fun, but i've only been ice skating before.

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat ears and roller boots? I like this a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, I need some roller boots in my life :)

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.