food

Style

travel

Tortoiseshell

What I'm wearing: Sunglasses c/o Surfdrome   Blouse | Wholesaledress   Shorts | Monki   Shoes | Deandri 

I've been in dire need of a new pair of sunglasses since my last pair broke. Thankfully Surfdrome came to my rescue and offered to send me some :) Even though circle sunglasses will always hold a special place in my face heart, I went for these square shaped ones by Cheap Monday. I love how they're this really pretty brown tortoiseshell colour, going to come really handy when I go to Greece this month! 

I also filmed my August favourites :) 

Follow me on instagram and twitter @carmenrii
Follow on Bloglovin



10 comments

  1. you look so pretty. i love red lipstick on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sunnies are pretty special, nice choice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the print on the shorts.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look stunning! totally love your sunnies and funky shoes.
    just discovered your blog, and love your style. following you now! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look my giiirl. Such a cute top.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. just came across your blog, and i LOVE that you make videos!! added you on bloglovin! :D

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.