4.26.2014

Butterflies

What I'm wearing: Top by Gemma Jeans | H&M 

A month or two ago an old friend emailed me asking if I would wear one of her designs as part of her final project, to which I of course gladly said yes! She sent me a personalized top with a gorgeously printed "C" on it. But the "C" doesn't stand for Carmen, the "C" is for the Camberwell Beauty Butterfly.
She has based her A-Z of beautifully made stamps and prints on nature, specifically butterflies.  You can see more of her work here and I urge you to do so, the other prints/stamps are absolutely wonderful :) 

You can also see this in motion  :)

Follow me on instagram and twitter @carmenrii


SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Hey hun! How are you? Your hair is looking great :) take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, and gorgeous hair. and so cool that you get to model her designs.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for helping with my project Carmen, it looks amazing (as you do in every post) ♥
    my new wordpress blog will take over from my university blog, now at: gbranscombe.wordpress.com - to be updated soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty print on that top! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice top!!!! Like it!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!

© CARMENRITA | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig