food

Style

travel

Sweater Daze


Nope, your eyes are not deceiving you. I did indeed wear this very same jumper in blue a few posts ago. I told you my shopping had gotten bad. But hey if you like something, owning it in every possible colour is imperative? Right? 

I know it isn't quite Spring yet but it is February. And I am gonna make like it is Spring because, hell, I want to. All this cold weather is bor----ing. As I have said a million times before, Winter and I just don't see eye to eye. I may have got this layering thing down though - over the knee boots and thigh high socks make a good combo! These boots have been in my wardrobe for the longest time and are definitely the best purchase I have ever made from Primark

In an attempt to tame my cavewoman hair - I have accomplished the side braid! Braiding is something I have always loved but only something I have recently been doing. Which is something I sorely regret. Braiding is the best thing my hair can do, it tames my wild mess and turns it into something pretty for about an hour after which it just comes undone damn hair. I think Spring will be a great time to master the many types of braid! 

What I'm wearing: Jumper |  Zara    Dungarees | Urban Outfitters Renewal    Socks |  ASOS    Boots |  Primark




No comments

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.