food

Style

travel

Birthdays

What I'm wearing: Jacket ~ Zara | Tee ~ ASOS | Jeans ~ ASOS | Boots ~ Solestruck 

Birthdays are my favourite part of the year. Not just my own birthday but everyone else's too. When else in the year can we celebrate someone's being and also help usher them into their own personal new year? It is for this reason I become so confused when people dislike their birthday ~ you don't hold such reverence when the new year comes around, so why should you on your birthday?!
Thankfully my sister isn't one of the those people!We celebrated Alice's birthday back in July ~ with a coconut mocha at the Scandinavian Kitchen and juicy burgers at Dirty Bones! Birthdays are also a great excuse to try somewhere new to eat. Dirty Bones was such a lively setting for a birthday meal and the food was pretty good too. My mum and I couldn't decide on whether to pick the chicken burger or the mac 'n' cheese burger so each of us chose one and halved - such a good idea as both were extremely yummy :) 


No comments

You're the best!

Powered by Blogger.